Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I trained a girl at a waitressing job. She told me she PREFERS anal sex, that her & her husband have to do it twice, once for him & once for her.

Thinking about that always freaks me out.

Kavita .
    Yes, you are right. Those people are very lonely, and vent the minute they find a sympathetic ear.

All you can do is listen, nod, and listen. Because that's all she wants ... a soundboard.

Those people usually have a low self-esteem.

*..*

fairbetsy
    If you are not in Retail (and are therefore being paid to listen to the petty problems of humanity), you are allowed to look at your attacker and ask " And I care, why?"

gwennthered
    Some people do not feel embarrassed or inhibited about what others may consider private issues. How you want to respond is up to you and your comfort level. You don't have to share intimate details, but if you are curious you can ask questions since they don't mind sharing.

sparks
    Hi, my name's Amy & it's awesome to meet you. I'm 28, living with the father of my baby. We're both divorced & both of our exes were addicts. Mine to sex with other ment & meth, his to alcohol & other girls. I like having sex on the washing machine & when we had our baby I pooped on the bed.

Hope to talk to you again soon!

gwennthered
    Some people do not feel embarrassed or inhibited about what others may consider private issues. How you want to respond is up to you and your comfort level. You don't have to share intimate details, but if you are curious you can ask questions since they don't mind sharing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are not in Retail (and are therefore being paid to listen to the petty problems of humanity), you are allowed to look at your attacker and ask " And I care, why?"

lil' stevie
    I would have told her that I wouldn't think her hubby would like her divulging such intimate details about him to a total stranger and that it makes you uncomfortable. That being said, I stay away from people like that because if they have no sense of confidentiality about their OWN lives, they sure as hell aren't going to think twice about discussing YOUR life with a total stranger.

sparks
    Hi, my name's Amy & it's awesome to meet you. I'm 28, living with the father of my baby. We're both divorced & both of our exes were addicts. Mine to sex with other ment & meth, his to alcohol & other girls. I like having sex on the washing machine & when we had our baby I pooped on the bed.

sparks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast