Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    peacelovelife7

what are some good ways to meet people and make friends?

had a large group of friends that was led by i guess what you can say a "ring leader." he was very possessive over me and disliked my boyfriend and would get very jealous whe ni would go off and spend quality time with my boyfriend. we even let him join us last valentines day bc he was lonely.. he was going through alot of confusion with his sexuality and was highly depressed. i did everything for this kid and when he decided he didnt want to be assosiated with my boyfriend any more and felt that i was no longer "fun" to his standards since my partying quieted down and i became serious about my job, school and my boyfriend, he turned his back to me and my other friends followed his lead. i have a best friend who goes away to school but ive recently became so depressed and lonely. my boyfriend encourages me to make friends and hates to see me sit home when he goes and hangsout with his friends and recently i been crying myself to sleep about it. any advice on ways to meet people?

Bobby
    There isn't much you can do. I mean, I'm in the same position. I don't go out much but when I do I would like to have a few friends go out with me to a party. Tonight I have a big party and it's my friends 21st but none of my other friends wanna go out. And I always find myself goin to parties alone and I only know one or two people in the midst of 100s. I have even gone to bars alone just to drink one beer and feel like I was in a social crowd. I don't have good luck with having chill guy friends. It's just how it is. Sucks.

So my advice to you, if you got the balls to go out and make friends on your own, do it, if not, then either go on craigslist.com, myspace, or stay home.

Two summers ago when I was 21 I went to a Tiki Bar alone cuz my friends are lame, full of drama, or anti-social and I actually ended up meeting a guy there alone too thinking he was the only crazy one to go out alone. That was mad funny. We talked to different girls and got numbers. It was fun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    try talking to random people you would probably want to be your friends and totally diss who ever is the 'ringleader' and his followers. i wouldn't say the internet to meet other people because you don't know who it is. try going to the mall or something and talk to the people who seem to be alone. you might want to try some other place, join a club or team. the people there will really befriend you.