Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ibanez_srx

Meeting my girlfriend's parents. What should I do?

So I'm meeting my girlfriend's parents for the first time.
    Now from all I've heard from her they're kind of "awkward."
    My girlfriend is especially worried about how they don't have any hobby or anything to strike up a conversation, and she's also worried that they might ask about our sexual activities.

So the question is, would it be better to lie that we're still virgins, or be honest? Also, how can I make this first encounter something more pleasant than not?

Noel B
    man meeting the parents is the worest of them all the first one is badest of them all and how old are u cause if u are over 18 dont worry about the sex part what the heck im 17 and i have had sex i just lied to my girlfriends parents they belived it and when schoolies come hehe we all know what happens at schoolies but lie for awhile till they think ur nice and stuff ur first impression must be the best be yourself talk to the dad about sports and tell him what sports u play and if u eating over her house then offer to help clean the table being polite will allways work and once the first hour is up ull be more realxed make the mother feel like u know what ur doing and her daughter is safe with u
    so have a fun time mate and tell me how it goes