Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Paypal Dispute, im a c2coffer newbie and now im out of moneywhat do i do?

Hi, Hope some one can help.

Please no hater comments I no now when things are too good to be true they are! A friend of mine got herself some uggs on c2coffer and they were what we though the real deal came with certificate of authenticity and everything So i went on recently bought some for myself on c2coffer.com, I paid the guy through paypal, got my tracking number everything was going great, so i was keeping an eye on the tracking,package got to my country and then says handed over to customs, i thought oh ok they are just going to send me a bill for import tax or something which i was waiting for, next thing i get a letter from customs saying they are contacting the seller they need to confirm the boots are not fake so and that they would be in touch within 30days, 30days goes by i get another letter to say the boots are being seized as counterfeits!! the seller never responded, so im pd off and say this to seller on item description the boots are going to come with certificate ect ect he sends me the tracking number again and says please do not worry my friend( i dont think theres good english here) so i open a paypal dispute to get my money back, paypal sends me again the tracking number and says contact customs i explain all thats gone on and now on my case it says needs buyers attention, but theres nothing to say what i am ment to do next to i sent a email to paypal saying what do i need to do, ive got the sellers item description saying cert comes with boot ive got customs letters here i can scan on to them should they need them. I just dont know what to do, its not like the boots were cheap over 200$ im just getting the feeling because the seller registered the tracking number with paypal when he sent they are going to favor him, but the seller either send fake boots or didnt respond to customs when asked to provide information on them. What should i do!

Unregistered
    Talk to paypal and start a file. They have a huge department that deals with this sort of thing. You should get an answer on whether you will ever get your money back.
    Good luck

Unregistered
    Talk to paypal and start a file. They have a huge department that deals with this sort of thing. You should get an answer on whether you will ever get your money back.
    Good luck

Unregistered
    it all depends with the seller if hes legit or not some do sale good stuff and other will scam you be careful and be sure you know what your doing