Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My boyfriend introduces to me as his friend.Should I leave him ?

Well here is a little bit of my story,we have been dating almost three months,he is very sociable,active,and rich(47),however me ,I work ,study and attractive(28),he knows Im very simple and humble,he says he likes me because of Im the only one who is different that other women he has ever dated before,since the first time we dated I tried to keep distance with him,and he respected me a lot,he didnt even touch my hand,but on the 4th date he wanted give me the first kiss and I said not yet,so he respected and the next time gave him a first kiss,then after 2 months he asked me to stay together so I told him,that I wont do that because of my I would like to wait until I get married ,that this was my wish and he told me he cant not marry with someone he doesnt know,and that he has many plans with me,like trips and everything and he can wait me even one year until I decided to have sex with him,and if in one year doesnt happend we can take our own ways and still being friends.After having a long talk about this,he told me that night I was the only one different than the other women he has dated in the past.
    I like him because of I he is very respectful,and kind,but besides he told me that most of the girls taht I have seen approaching him are only looking for sex and drinks,he says he doesnt like that,because of he knows how they are.At first I didnt feel comfortable watching that but then I understood that they are just bitches that looking his money.But when he introduces his friends and co workers to me he does as Im his "Friend",Im from another country,and I do not know,should someone has to have sex in order to be introduce as a girlfriend ?.

When I go out with him everybody watches me because of I look sexy ,so I just dont know what to do with him,because of I could be meeting more men there,and maybe I can someone who can marry.The thing is that he doesnt want me to be talking to much with someone,even If Im going to anywhere ,lets say to the bathroom and I do not tell him anything is calling me inmediatelly asking me where Im,and that I have to tell him where I go,I like he always is worried for me but Im looking for someone who I can marry.Do you think its fine to ask now after 3 months of dating (with no sex yet) asking what are his purposses with me ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're overeacting about it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you should ask him what his intentions are for you. He is sending you a lot of mixed signals. Dating for 3 months, telling you that he likes you because you're different... but introduces you as "a friend."

Clearly something is going on with him. You should ask him.

He might not want people to know that he is dating a poorer person.