Hi, I was handed a dog on the street by some children who found him. Have checked him for a chip, notified all relevant authorities and posted him as found on all the relevant sites but due to his condition when found, sadly I doubt anyone's looking for him. If he's not claimed within 28 days then my boyfriend and I will keep him, we have a female of the same breed and he's getting more and more happy and confident each day...so, I'm starting to prepare for him, he is entire at the moment but as soon as he is mine I will neuter him but for the next three weeks he'll be entire. My best friend has an entire male too, it is very important for us that the two males get on, we would like to introduce them as soon as possible but wonder if it would be better if left until my dog is neutered? If there was any aggression would it be remembered and linked with the dog again on their next meeting even though one of the dogs would then be neutered?Any advice or futher questions to clarify anything would be most welcome, thanks.