Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i met my x boyfriend last night, he seems completely over me and im now well

depressed? i met my x last night for the first time in 2 months, we had a catch up and he told me about how everything is going with him, he seems to be very happy and everything is goin really well for him (he is famous so has not issues with money etc) and how much more successful he is becoming.

i feel really down now, it feels like he is over me having a ball, and im living normal boring life, still not over him. it has really got to me and i feel really depressed now. i know there is not much i can do but anyone any advise?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay so he is over you. Pining after him won't get him back but being busy, popular and successful might--it will certainly make you feel much better! Start by doing new things--maybe join a dance club, take up a hobby or sport you have never tried, go places where there are other people who are involved and energized by what they are doing and you will soon be the same. Give yourself some personal time--maybe lose a few pounds, have a facial, get a new hair cut, go through your wardrobe and see what is really history and junk it. You will feel better and have so much to do that you will forget to pine--and will probably meet someone more suited to you in the process!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay so he is over you. Pining after him won't get him back but being busy, popular and successful might--it will certainly make you feel much better! Start by doing new things--maybe join a dance club, take up a hobby or sport you have never tried, go places where there are other people who are involved and energized by what they are doing and you will soon be the same. Give yourself some personal time--maybe lose a few pounds, have a facial, get a new hair cut, go through your wardrobe and see what is really history and junk it. You will feel better and have so much to do that you will forget to pine--and will probably meet someone more suited to you in the process!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with prennk. Don't sit and drown in misery, believe I have been there. It is even worse if you were married to the guy for 11 years and have a child by him. And you have to watch him be with another women. I was so depressed I actually felt I had nothing to live for. I got up and took care of me. I lost weight, I got a new wardrobe, new hair cut and color. I felt so good. And so many other men who were so much better started flirting with me and asking me out. Eventually my ex got the message and asked me to come home and remarry him. But I am not saying your boyfriend will. I am just saying you will attract better men, if you feel better about yourself, and you will eventually forget about him. Maybe even find someone you love a lot better.