Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Courteny G

How do you make a good science fair introduction?

Ok, I have to finish my science fair report today, because it is due tommorow, and i dont know how 2 make an indroduction! my ? is "what race is stereotyped the worst in a middle school enviornment?" plezzzzzzz help!!!!!!!!!!! thanx so so so soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Unregistered
    hello

r u still there??????

Unregistered
    start with writing or typing about how you started the experiment. From there you start and ellaborate on the info u have. After that right about yo[U]r main topic a littlwe bit. then discuss your control, then your independent variable, then ur dependent variable, then ur pretty much set on half of ur research portion of ur science fair.

From the 3rd place junior scientist of Illinois,
    Gerardo Salamanca

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Courteny G View Post
    Ok, I have to finish my science fair report today, because it is due tommorow, and i dont know how 2 make an indroduction! my ? is "what race is stereotyped the worst in a middle school enviornment?" plezzzzzzz help!!!!!!!!!!! thanx so so so soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    idiot

Unregistered594

Atom you calld her an idiot

jerk

Unregistered

kkkkkk

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Unregistered
    u all suck so shut up

Unregistered
    yall r mean

Unregistered
    Seriously? I'm one of the best writers in my class and I forgot how to write an introduction paragraph

I'm in 6th grade

Unregistered
    It should be short, and just a little facts about your topic, all you really need is stuff about your experiment. It's almost like your background research but shorter, a lot shorter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast