Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Nico Felino

hello,i am 34 and met a girl of 20 not far from ware i live,is she to young for

me?please help? she has her own buisness and has a house

Taste the Rainbow
    Yeah, she is just much more naieve than you and living on a different level. You can't connect with someone who is 20 when you are 34. Try again in about 6 years.

greasedragon
    I say give it a shot. She may be 20, but she sounds like she is more mature than the average 20 year old. If you like her, and she likes you then what does age matter? I am 30 and my wife is ten years older than me. The way that I look at it is, as long as you aren't old enough to be there parent, and you are both of legal age, then who cares? It is only a problem at this point if you have an issue with it. Okay and then there is Katherine Mcphee (sp?) she is in her early to mid twenties and is hooked up with some guy 20 years older than her. Seriously, if the chemistry is there then don't worry about it, just be happy that you found someone, and enjoy the time that you have with them.

HmMm.
    she just hasn't had the life experience that you have and it might cause conflict in your relationship because you will feel like you know more than her. Also, what about when she turns 21? Are you going to be ok with her going to the bars and having other 20 yr. old men hitting on her?

Just some things to think about.

Twisted Pink
    As long as she's mature and you guys get along, i don't see why age matters all that much. One of my best friends is 24 and she married a 36 year old. Works out fine. I also know a 21 year old dating a 30 year old.

Don't let people tell you age matters. They don;t know you or who you are dating. As long as they are of age, i don't see the problem. I've noticed a lot of really mature 20something women dating men in their 30s and 40s.