Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

have fun playing with this one... (please help!!!)?

What do you think of these names all together as the names for the many children I hope to have after my first baby girl on the way...? The second names are all middle names rather than two part first names and so will not always be said on introduction...which is why I think having both Saffron and Rosemary isn't too bad as one is only a middle name and so won't ever be noticed next to the other!Eulalia Chiara (Elsie)Isla SaffronRosemary Marcia (Romey) or Rosemary Autumn...(still thinking of middle names)Prairie Rose (still thinking of middle names) or Prairie Elliot? or Elliot Prairie?Harry NicholasPenn JosephRiley Adonis or Riley AaronKit Arthurwhich of these do you like and which match together as a family? also any ideas on which sound like older/younger brothers/sisters or do you think this is irrelevant?also any variations on the combinations of names i have chosen or different names entirely that might work?Thanks!Elliot as a girl's name?

Downloads
    Uploads

Riley sticks out like a sore thumb in that list. It's too trendy sounding. How about Elliot Aaron instead.

Downloads
    Uploads

They all look good except Harry Nicholas - sounds too much like a description (hairy) - maybe swith it around to Nicholas Harry.

Downloads
    Uploads

Kit isn't much of a name. Cute for baby, but what about a grown man going around with that name? Not distinguished enough.Eulalia is quite a mouthful. Will people pronounce it right?Penn is different, I like thatAdonis is a bit much to live up to.Isla is quite different, I like thatBest girl: Isla Saffron (also a great middle name)Best boy: Riley Aaron

Downloads
    Uploads

I love Eulalia, Isla, and Rosemary (with mn Marcia) together. Prairie and Elliot don't fit at all. I love Harry and Penn for boys. I like Kit but as a nickname for Christopher. Riley is nice but sticks out as very trendy in the set. Aaron Riley would fit better. I also like Arthur Kit.

Junior Member #tINSTANT♬KARMAt#'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I like these three Eulalia Chiara (Elsie) and Isla Saffronand PennGIRLS:Alaina Rayne Scio ElisabethCecily GraceVaeda RayneElianah MarieLeilani ShayLexi CarynAvea RoseChloe ElisabethDelilah FaithAlaure CarysCallista or Callie BelleThai LynHunter LaineLainey CarysCarys AlaineAlayni CyndelleZaelia or ZaleaRiley JeanAvril CarynSkyla or SkylarMaryJaneBrynn AinsleyDelaneyReason AlexaniChesneyKieran AveryYvaineIsoldeZorenMaeveEmmalineSoleilSaraiBOYS :BlaiseSilas MathewPreston JamesLandon EdwardKahl GregoryEnder MichaelCain Tristan NathanielTrayton MichaelSven MichaelSeth OwenZander WyattTaylor ColeJackson MathewBerkley ThomasAshton NicolasGavin IsaiahBlaine WyattZane TobiasTitus TaylorConnor AndrewKingston ZylerSavionAidenAndarLeviBryceBrandtBlaineKeeganAr cherSylarStoneJosiahEzraSeamusFinnGarrettAveryLayt on or LaetonCaidenGreyson