Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    xander

Happy Birthday shoutout to Reichen Lehmkuhl

and David Sedaris! (26th Dec)? Just an early birthday wish to two incredible authors and human beings. Happy 34th birthday, Reichen... and A Happy Golden 50th birthday, David!!!To the replier that replied in CAPS: Reichen and David are gay, and I thought it would be better to wish them a happy birthday here instead of doing it elsewhere cos they are our gay brothers too. I'll add a question so that you won't be able to report me... "Do you think it's difficult for openly gay celebrities and authors to read negative stuff online about them, whether or not these stuff might be true or just presumptuous? How do they deal with it since self-righteous homophobes are waiting for them to make a wrong turn so that they can expose these mistakes to support their claims that gay people are bad?

Robbie Holland
    Good On You And Very Friendly.spam Of Course And What Was The Question Again?what Has This To Do At The Glbt Section,there Is The Exit:by Bye .don't Get Lost Again Btw.rob.xxxx

AdamKadmon
    Reichen is a hottie all right! I wouldn't care if he wrote with crayola's.

Zachary L
    I've heard of Reichen. Isn't he the guy who won the amazing race? As for the question, not just gay celebrities face the wrath of self-righteous, idiosynchrasistic religious groups and homophobes. It's everyone else too. You have a point though because every wrong turn that gay celebrities make is exemplified and vilified by these self-righteous people.

insane_brain332
    Wow, it's David's birthday?! I didn't know...Is Reichen the guy who dated Lance Bass?