Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Karen-619

Can someone check my Introduction paragraph? Is it a good paragraph? What

do u suggest? My classification essay is base on two persons that have affected my life and I have to describe them.

Two persons that have influence and affected my life are my mother and my sister in law Yazmin. They have advice me and have helped me to mold my life and take decisions that would affect my life. Seeing their life and the decisions they have made thought me more about life. Both persons have their unique characteristics that set an example to me to follow.

Hamed S
    Please accept my contribution:

Under no circumstances can one deny the influences of acquaintances in his life. Undoubtedly, people have more influence in your life as you get closer to them. Consequently, I have received the most influences from the closest people in my life: my mother and my sister-in-law. They have the deepest influences in my life because they are ...

In the real essay, you should replace the dots with the real reasons called blueprints. And then you should write one paragraph for each of these blueprints. For a successful essay, you must write exactly three blueprints for this topic and three paragraphs for the blueprints - one paragraph for each blueprint as I mentioned before. After that, you have to write one paragraph as conclusion. Therefore, you should write five paragraphs for such topic. This is called a "classical five paragraph essay".

This was a very nice question. I think I have to review my notes once again since I forgot some important points in essay writing.