Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Bodybuilding" newbie, how do I bulk up a lot?

First of all; I'm 16-years old, 6' 1", and only 150 pounds. I want to bulk up as much as I can and then cut down until it's all muscle. I am expecting to gain a lot of fat, in fact, that's how I'll know that I'm doing this correctly.

I am an ectomorph hardgainer; what I'm looking for is the way to gain the most weight possible in the next 3-4 months. I have access of massive amounts of food, protein powder, and I might be able to get a few supplements. I have no intolerances to any sort of food and I am not a vegetarian. I don't want steroids or anything damaging like that.

So I guess what I'm looking for is the best possible way to gain weight in a short amount of time, I would love to be 200 pounds in 3-4 months but I expect that to be unrealistic. Recommend specific foods and drinks which should help me gain mass and tips on how to stay motivated after I lose my abs and start to decline into a chubby (yet much stronger) version of myself.

Note: I do not expect to stay lean for this, I'm going to be working out a lot every day with very little or no cardio.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can help you with that.. BUT 50lb in 3-4 month is absolutely unfu*inrealistic, unless you want all that weight to be pure fat.. Give it a year if you want to gain 50lb, most likely you will put on 25lb fat 25lb muscle in a year if you do everything correctly..
    Ok here are the foods you should be eating, im going to leave the weight training to you, you should know that you must lift heavy 8-12 reps each set to grow, increase weight every week little by little..
    YOu need protein and complex carbs in every meal, for 5-6 medium meals a day....

Protein: Chicken breast, steak, beef, fish, tuna, turkey breast, egss, skim milk..
    Complex carbs: Rice, whole wheat pasta, potatoes, sweet potatoes, oats..
    Fat should come from ONLY: olive oil, flax seed, avocado

Supplements ardent necessary at your age, but i would recommend a whey protein isolate in the morning before your breakfast and post workout..

Work hard expect results..
    Good luck