Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we had an evil capitalist running our country for 8 years although admittedly i wouldn't have shook his hand and been friendly. I havn't seen Chavez do anything bad. he donated oil to inner city people, offered to help with katrina aid and was denied the way we were angry when Burma denied us and this was before that i think. He's been critical of the war but so have I. Does not make me evil, makes you evil for rationalizing war. Following a destructive template or path rather than a beneficial one.

There was recent talk about an end to term limits in Venezuela, I didn't hear if it passed or not. We didn't have laws regarding term limits for a long time and i'm sure many countries don't. I don't feel other nations are under any obligation to do things as we do. Some African place wants or has a prince i don't care there's a saudi royal family and a british royal family. History hasn't changed and we have dynasty's here and inside families like the kennedy's, bush's, clintons.

i think the politics with venezuela come from them being a large oil competitor and I think they own Citgo. we've been involved in an oil war for 8 years, 30 years, whatever.

and what'd you want him to threaten the guy, try to make him flinch. maybe that's why you're not an international diplomat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    when President Bush was in office he did the same thing. massaging a womans shoulders that you could tell made her uncomfortable.. and then telling the Priest his speech was "awesome"

Downloads
    Uploads
    and the american taxpayer paid for the trip.

Downloads
    Uploads
    before that,the prior 50 hours they were slaming america and yet he shakes hands like there buddy buddy

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're right, it's just you. In fact, it's not even you. I don't think you believe that crap that you're spewing. You're just trying to sound goofy, because you think it'll get you some attention. Probably you were weaned too early.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Obama met with Mitch McConnell and John Boehner. If he can meet with people who have actually harmed this country, he can meet with a big fat nothing like Hugo Chavez. The "tools" are the Tea Party attendees, or, as an actual Communist, Vladimir Lenin, would have called them, "useful idiots."

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's just part of Obama's plan to destroy America

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like Chavez is smarter than half of this country...he knows Obama is an idiot, and can easily manipulate him. If I were Chavez, I would.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who is it that said he was "acting" Our president never was a 'fool' until now. The people that uphold and support his doings are bigger fools.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its called respect, even though hes a dictator Obama doesn't want to make waves. When you receive a present from someone its polite to shake hands and act friendly. Must YOU be such a tool ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast