Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

just a girl

Phone isn't working but internet is.?

Hey
    My landline has suddently stopped working even though the internet is running fine. When you pick up the phone theres no dialing tone. I've found that when you unplug the telephone line and put it back it the phone will working normally if you make a call fast but after about a minute it will stop working again. i hope thismakes sense lol

what's wrong with it? is it the telephone line cable?

i just tried it again and when i unplug the telephone line and put it back in the phone had a dialing tone for about 20seconds. but then it starts to say 'please hang up and dial again' once i hung up and dialed again there was not DT.
    ok now when i pick up the phone it makes an alarm noise. kinda like when a car alarm goes off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it sounds like there is a fault on ur line, i would call ur line provider and get them to report a fault