Well, there was this girl who bullied my best friend to the point that she needed to get therapy. She was utterly depressed by all this, and was never the same again.
As this was happening, I got so mad at the bully!

I went onto the internet and went asking her these questions, they were simple, and gentle, they were all, at first compliments, like- 'You do know how pretty you are?'

Her reply to all of them of course, was a typical, attention seekers answer.
'Oh, i'm so ugly'
- She can't help herself, but put up thousands of photos up everyday of herself posing, she loves all the attention.

She was also saying things like 'I've been in a coma before, and it was 'embarrassing'
So I asked her what one was, and she gave me a completely wrong answer! - She does it all to attention seeking!

Personally, i find that incredibly rude. I know people who have been in coma's before, and knowing her for sometime, i know that she defo hasn't.

So I then decided to agree to her, 'fine then you are ugly and dumb, you said it yourself'.- Those were the sorta things i said.

I want to know if i'd get into trouble by saying that.
It was said 8 months ago and i'm still worrying!

And if anything got worse, and she did commit suicide, would what i said get looked at?
Would i get into trouble?

Thank you