Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have to restart computer to get on internet for only 10 minutes then restart again?

The only time i can be on the internet is for about 10 minutes then it says web page not available, but still connected. the only way to view a web page again is to restart the computer. then in around 10 minutes it stops again. its a LAN connection with windows 2000. any ideas???

i have a cable modem frome time warner cable. i have also tried the wireless way separate from ethernet but it does the same thing. the wierd thing about all this is i am able to be connected to like yahoo messenger the whole time with no problems or interruptions ever. but web pages only pull up for 10 minutes after startup.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe your ethernet port/card might be going bad. Either that or the network has a usage limit on it. What type of network are you on?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe your ethernet port/card might be going bad. Either that or the network has a usage limit on it. What type of network are you on?

Downloads
    Uploads
    My friend had the exact same problem but i don't remember how he solved it.

my recomendations are:
    run a whole pc scan, reset ur rooter's settings , or the final solution format ur pc.

P.S. i will keep in touch with u when i find out how my frind solved his problems.
    Oh i just rembered one thing in a forum a solution was mentioned; check ur firewall.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My friend had the exact same problem but i don't remember how he solved it.

my recomendations are:
    run a whole pc scan, reset ur rooter's settings , or the final solution format ur pc.

P.S. i will keep in touch with u when i find out how my frind solved his problems.
    Oh i just rembered one thing in a forum a solution was mentioned; check ur firewall.