Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do i hack on someones youtube channel?

ok there is this dude on youtube name HTFRoxz and he was talking crap so i said shut up or i will terrorize your youtube channel. so the next day my channel was changed, my videos were gone, my favorites changed, and everything else changed. so i need your help. 5 points for who answers

Unregistered

Revenge Hack

Ok, I wanted a revenge hack too so I did this (even though it's not rlly a hack) Google a thing callled youtube freezer. Once you download one, there are many you can choose from, you just select youtube and the account name or follow the instuctions on the software and click freeze. What this does basically keeps them loggeed out of their account. There is no possible way they can get back in unless you press unfreeze(at a small fee of course... I hope you get him back!

Unregistered

Same

the same thing happened to me!!! i wanna get back at em

evie1942
    ojk

TheAmazingGreenTroll
    How about an actual hack. I want to wright some graffiti on my targets channel

Unregistered
    Same, someones hacked into my youtube account and deleted everything even put some swearing onto my channel.
    I want to get him back but I have no clue on how to do it. I have been trying to figure it out for the last 5 days.