Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do I downgrade to internet explorer 7?

I downloaded internet explorer beta 8 so I could use facebook chat, but I really don't like it, lots of websites don't support this browser. I tried downloading internet explorer 7 but it wouldn't install as i had a more recent version. I was advised to uninstall internet explorer 8 and then download 7 again, but when 8 is uninstalled, how do I get back onto the internet and microsoft website?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Internet Explorer 8 BETA 2, has a lot of problems with it, one of the problems is the zoom, you might want to include which operating system you are using so we can help you better. If you are using Microsoft Windows Vista you can go to start, on the right side of the start menu look for control panel, click it, look down for programs, click unisntall a program, this option is under the programs label, once you are there you will see a list of programs you are using, Internet Explorer 8 should be there, if not than you can look at the left hand side and click the view installed updates thing, once you clicked it a list with updates will come up, scroll down to where it says Microsoft Windows, look for Internet Explorer 8 in that category, than click on it twice and it should begin to uninstall. When it is finished uninstalling, it will tell you to restart, do it. When you log back in, Internet Explorer 7 will be back.

-Internet Explorer