Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

girlfriend problems....?

Here is the problems, i met my girlfriend on the internet and she is a cheerleader who always has cheerleader friends over at her house and her cheerleader friends sign onto myspace im using her screename and they pretend to be her. they also told me that she was at the neighbors house flirting with other boys and that she was just cheating on me. I believed them and so i sent her a real ugly message about wantin to break up with her. but i wish that i hadnt because now she hates me. it was an accident. another thing that happenned is that she tells me that she only loves me with 1/2 of her heart because her other bf died. and she gets mad at me whenever i talk to her on the internet because i tell her about what her cheerleader friends say to me and her cheerleader friends lie to her after i talk to her and they pretend that i am just crazy. i want to date this girl so badly. i love her. i need help anybody. I want to know what to tell her to get her to like me and how i can attracti am unable to call her because she lives in france and she is grounded from the phone.

Downloads
    Uploads

girlfriend problems....?

try talking to her on the phone from now on

Downloads
    Uploads

girlfriend problems....?

Go on the Maury show!

Downloads
    Uploads

girlfriend problems....?

First of all cool down man ! the last thing that you need is to be jumping down her throat as soon as she a supposedly does something. If you play it cool then she will think that you trust her. Then she will feel like you guys actually are close friends. Tell her you are sorry and get jealous quick because - add something cheesey- then next time ask her why her friends say that stuff and then say " well i dont beleive them because i know you wouldnt do that kind of stuff. " Trust is key man. Think about what you are going to say before you say it . Don't just blindly spit words.

Member tttttt:tSEXYGIRLt:tttttt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

girlfriend problems....?

look if she really wanted to b with u,she would no matter what her gfs say,n she would get them to ure face n make them tell the truth,,or mayb they did tell u the truth,there r lots of girls out there that would love to go out with u n not lie,,u ought to try one of them,,good luck

Downloads
    Uploads

girlfriend problems....?

You can't make someone like you! If they don't you need to move on with your life!

Downloads
    Uploads

girlfriend problems....?

get a phone cardcall and tell her how much time u have to talk to hertell her everything

Downloads
    Uploads

girlfriend problems....?

Love is full of sticky situations like this. Have you tried telling her how much you love her? Find her adress and send her some roses or choclates. Girls love guys who are strong, confident, and those who have a softer side. So, show it to her. Writting her a poem or sending her a song you wrote is also a plus. If that doesn't work, maybe take a break from this realtionship and think, is it really worth it?

Downloads
    Uploads

girlfriend problems....?

ouch, this girls friends seem jealous. Don't let her ***hole friends put you off. If you want to speak to her and not worry about her friends lying to you etc, call her up on the phone.when you sent her that nasty message, did you know it was her friends telling you all that stuff? If you did then you only have yourself to blame for believing them. Sorry but its true.ignore what her friends say if you think its them, or take a screenshot of the time and date and the messages.if her previous bf died and she still loves him, don't hold it against her and tell her you understand and you're okay with it.good luck!p.s 1st post, hope it helped

Downloads
    Uploads

girlfriend problems....?

well I think you should find someone else thats not a realsonship over the internet!