Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

At each windows update in vista 32 my pc asks for wireless adaptor and...

...internet explorer refuses to start agai? When I give network diagnose windows tells me I need a wireless driver adaptor. But I have a normal one that functions properly.

After updates,My internet explorer doesn't connect me to internet and gives me error. And in order to have an internet connection I have to go to windows restore point and undo the windows updates every time.

I tried windows websites but they are full of lies! They say , imagine that! to make sure to download the latest windows updates, but these updates caused me the problem in the first place.

What can I do?

Correct,there is some kind of compatibility issue here, but my driver nVIDIA is okay, compatible with vista-it was bought compatible, and even windows tells me that my driver works -

this problem came about 3 weeks ago when windows started to make updates in order to ''improve security''.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think you are in the wrong section here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try reinstalling the drivers after the updates? It may seems like the updates are screwing up the driver for the wireless adapter.

try getting the latest driver from the adapter manufacturer website

make sure the drivers are certified to work with Vista. Remember that many old drivers were written for Windows XP, and they start acting up when you use them with Vista.

It seems like somekind of compatibility issues

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try reinstalling the drivers after the updates? It may seems like the updates are screwing up the driver for the wireless adapter.

make sure the drivers are certified to work with Vista. Remember that many old drivers were written for Windows XP, and they start acting up when you use them with Vista.

Downloads
    Uploads