Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

About Internet Dating and Meeting.?

I think I may know the answer before asking but I just want to be 100% sure with other's opinion before I chose to stop what I am doing. I have met a beautiful woman from Russia over 6 months ago on a dating site and then we exchanged personal email accounts and have been emailing each other every day and we talk on the phone about twice a week and we write letters to each other. She says she loves me and I am growing very fond of her. She really wants to meet me; however shesays she has no money as Russia is a poos country so she needs me to send her money via western union for her plane ticket and visa and she will come to me and love me forever and take good care of me and be the best and she hopes to marry me and she olny wishes to serve me. Now that sounds too goos to be true, can I please have a little feed back?

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, don't waste any second of your life messing around "ONLINE" with "ANYONE" who is not from this country or for that matter not from the same county as you live in.

Secondly, cut you losses and do not call or email her any more. I don't care how beautiful or "willing to serve you" she is, she's is after your wallet and everything else you posses. If you go on the immigration section of YA and search a bit for questions like " my russian bride left me" or just aske a question regarding your situation, and you would get lots of answers telling you the same things I am telling you. There are SOOOOO many scam traps like this and the immigration authority even has started cracking down on it.

I hope you have not sent any money yet. By the way, as long as you are not married, you can't get visa for her, she has to get her own visa.

Downloads
    Uploads
    oh no ! be careful ! she's cheating you out of money . Don't send the money. I have read a lot of cases like you in the Internet .

Downloads
    Uploads
    oh no ! be careful ! she's cheating you out of money . Don't send the money. I have read a lot of cases like you in the Internet .