Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    hello,

im having a problem using antamedia internet caffe

i started using this program 3 days ago

then after that, i started the server and shows "admin: ERROR!"
    cant type either admin, and when i log it in, it doesn't show the clients computer as same as the usual icons...pls help

Mariah Hannah

Keeps on restarting clients

i have used antamedia for more than 1 year and its ok. after a year however, my clients keep on restarting and always have this blue screen (blue screen of death). i tried to reinstall and same it was ok. the next day, the problem with the client restart is back again, what i am supposed to do?

I`ve read the post above (C:\Program Files\Caffe\Updates) but my caffe has no UPDATES folder in it. any help?

unknownmar
    i have the same problem,my antamedia internetcafe sofware will automatically restart within 60 mins interval please help..i check on my updates to apply the solution that you are suggesting but the updates folder content is only IChelper..i could not edit as mentioned on the solution your suggesting..please help

Unregistered
    i have tried the solution that Irakli sugggested but it doesnt work. any other solution that will help the problem of unregstered version that will cause the client restart with in 60 mins interval... please help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12