...when its in fact annoying? Me and my girlfriend and a friend of mine were watching a DVD one of them burned. The others saw it before and didn't want to watch it and went out someplace so it was just me, my girlfriend and him. It was Shark Boy and Lava girl and at one point my girlfriend got a call on her mobile and left the room to talk. She wanted us to pause it so we did. Then while she was gone he was acting like a freak by saying how sexy Lava Girls @$$ is and how he wants to feel it. I never saw him do ANYTHING like that before so that was a surprise. He wanted me to go back to a scene where he could get a look at it again. I didn't know what to do because I never saw him like that before so I just said "Don't go there" and then he cr@p$ on about how he likes the way her costume clings to the curves of her behind like he thinks its funny. He stopped when my girlfriend came back in.
After the movie we were both outside and he said it again about how sexy Lava Girl's behind is and I got angry and said that the girl who plays Lava Girl is only about 13 or 14 (I'm 19 and so is he) and he shouldn't say things like that and I said that if he act sick like that then he has to leave. Then he said something about the shape of her behind and I lost it and started punching him up. I wish I didn't but I couldn't help it. I said something like "She's only a kid you sick idiot get out." He left.
I can't believe it, he never did anything wrong to me until then. That's the first and only thing he did wrong and I never thought he'd do that.
Should I still be friends with him?

He did say those stupid things about a girl who's probably 13 or 14 max.
Why do people say those things even if they never did that before?