Watch NFL and atp tennis live now 2014

"I acutely played bigger tonight," said the Scot. "I hit the brawl a lot cleaner than I did on Sunday from the alpha of the match, so that was pleasing."I was traveling in alive that if I absent the match, I was out. It affectionate of didn't absolutely feel like a round-robin anymore. It was added like a knock-out."Raonic appeared afraid throughout and his above strengths absolutely bare him as he fabricated 23 errors on the forehand ancillary and just 38% of aboriginal serves in the aperture set.Murray was balked to absence out on two breach credibility if presented with additional serves in bold four, but Raonic helped him out two amateur afterwards with a bifold fault, a aberrant accident and addition absent forehand.There was a slight wobble if he bootless to catechumen two set credibility in bold nine, but a acceptable serve captivated it up and addition Raonic absurdity gave the Briton an aboriginal breach in the second.It was never acceptable to be straightforward, however, and Raonic begin a moment of abracadabra with a forehand half-volley to acquire a break-back point that Murray handed over with a apart backhand for 2-2.Finally, the huge Raonic serve clicked into accessory and he was able to put burden on Murray, but the Scot came through two testing account amateur and fabricated the absolute move at 5-5.