<style type="text/css">
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}
</style>

<p class="p1">______________List cc and my price_____________________&nbsp;</p>
<p class="p1">- Us (Visa,Master) = 5$ per 1&nbsp;</p>
<p class="p1">- Us (Amex,Dis) = 10$ per 1&nbsp;</p>
<p class="p1">- Us Bin 15$ , US Dob 20$&nbsp;</p>
<p class="p1">- Us fullz info = 30$ per 1</p>
<p class="p1">Here is my contact information, I only operate on this information</p>
<p class="p1">
<p class="p1">ICQ: 670709694</p>
<p class="p1">TRANSFER MONEY BY USING WESTERN UNION BUG</p>
<p class="p1">There is software, use for hack the date from western union website, we use this software to transfer any amount to any country as per your requirement.</p>
<p class="p1">Now it is very easy to transfer money from western union website to you, if you are interested we can transfer funds to you. contact us :
<p class="p1">- We Have big Western Union Service for everywhere and every when for you.</p>
<p class="p1">- We transfer money to all country in world.</p>
<p class="p1">- We can transfer big amount. And you can receive this money from your country.</p>
<p class="p1">- We serviced accept payment 15% of transfer amount for small transfer . And 10% of big transfer.</p>
<p class="p1">- For large transfer . We make is very safe. And this service is very fast.</p>
<p class="p1">- We make transfer to your Western Union info very fast and without delay and immediate.</p>
<p class="p1">- Using fake IP and ASC, disable logging of key network Western Union, the Western Union server connection and create invoices to send money around the globe.</p>
<p class="p1">- With full information including First Name - Last Name - Address - City - Country , just 20 mins to complete the system procedure to send money with Sender Name - Country - MTCN for customer.</p>
<p class="p1">1 : Recipients First Name And Last Name.</p>
<p class="p1">2 : Recipients Address ( Country, City ).</p>
<p class="p1">3 : Recipients Zip Code.</p>
<p class="p1">(*) Selling MTCN + Information Of Software :</p>
<p class="p1">Why i'm selling MTCN ?</p>
<p class="p1">Because the software Western Union can do maximum 5 times for 1 ID . And I did for myself, my family and all my friends. And now ! I want to share the MTCN for you. Enjoy!</p>
<p class="p1">******* List Price Western Union transfer ( $ / £ / € ) *******</p>

<p class="p1">- Price 150 = 1500 MTCN minimum</p>
<p class="p1">- Price 300 = 3000 MTCN&nbsp;</p>
<p class="p1">- Price 400 = 4000 MTCN</p>
<p class="p1">- Price 500 = 5000 MTCN maximum&nbsp;</p>
<p class="p1">(*) How To Buy And Regulation Deal :</p>
<p class="p1">- Software can only do make maximum 5 times for each recipient information</p>
<p class="p1">- From $1500 to $5.000 MTCN and I accept payment 10% of the money for all</p>
<p class="p1">- You make payment then send me payment info and your WU info ( First name + Last name + Country )</p>
<p class="p1">- If I check you have sent money I will make transfers for you</p>
<p class="p1">- After transfers completed, about 15 minutes you will get MTCN - Sender's Name - Sender's Country and you can go to the office Western Union and pick up, it is very easy and safety for cash money&nbsp;</p>
<p class="p1">- CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT :&nbsp;</p>
<p class="p1">
<p class="p1">- ICQ : 670709694</p>