Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member WildSagittarius:tm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which Sign makes you laugh/crack up?

Scorpios, Aries and Geminis crack me up. for some reason all my scorpio friends are halarious, and they think am hysterical too, but i never really try to be funny it just comes natural. I also love Gemini's humor. My ex is a Gemini and I would almost pee in my pants with him LOL, and my ex before that is a Scorpio and he's so halarious.

Downloads
    Uploads
    my best friend cracks me up, she is a cancer, we both are
    she is sooo funny, like i dont know how to explain it i have never seen anyone with such a style of humor she uses LMAO just thinking about it makes me laugh!!! My boyfriend is a Capricorn, i know this may sound surprising but he is so silly sometimes he does the most DUMBEST things to make me laugh, like these little stupid dances and hahahahaha we will be in public sometimes and he just acts all dumb and uptight and stands really straight and walks really funny, its kind of embarrassing but i dont care i enjoy laughing at his humiliation!!!

also, my dad. he is really dumb, he has an ironic sense of humor, he is an Aries, he has a shirt with britney spears on it, when she was bald, it says "Now the carpet matches the drapes" and he has another shirt "thats what she said" he is a really big goofball, 40 years old, single, and parties like its 1985 lol

and i know some this one girl, i used ot go to school with her she was a Sagittarius we were separated in the classroom because we were always laughing, i miss her so much!!!

And my sister, she is a gemini she cracks me up she is sooo sarcastic and i just love her!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    virgos are the most funniest ppl around. they dont force their humor- it just comes and gets you like a surprise and u cant help but just lolz around them. virgos are truly the best!!

Junior Member 1stSIGNtSPITONISRAELt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A Cancer Comdian

AND

Graham Norton (Aries) On BBC

Downloads
    Uploads
    How did it worked out with the Scorpio ex? I am crushing on a Sag guy. I think he is hilarious and fun.. not boring at all and i like that I am scorpio btw.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Capricorn's always make me laugh. Same with Gemini and Sagittarius.