Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ....G....

Do You Have A Funny Story About Your Pet's??

Any Wierd Or Funny Thing's Your Pet's Have Done Or Do?

brooker9
    One of my Cats gallops like a horse back and forth throught the house with her eyes wide and her mind empty. She jumps up and runs accross the wall and falls back on the floor. She gets scared by a spec on the ground she is playing with on the ground and runs away.My snake escapes her cage very often and is always found rapped around the mouse cage.My dog is really bad at hiding it when she does something wrong and its really cute. If she eats the cays food you can ask her and she looks really guilty and cute. If she poops in the house she does the same.My other 2 cats are fat and sleep all day.

chemtutor
    My one cat never liked to hunt. He had never killed anything. But when we got a new kitten, and the kitten started killing everything in sight my older cat got jealous of the attention since we would pet the kitten whenever it came back with something (since they'll do it anyway it's not worth trying to stop them). So one really hot day when my brother and I were outside the older cat came walking up to us with a bird in his mouth. But he was so tired (he was pretty fat) and hot that he opened his mouth to pant. The bird flew right out of his mouth. It didn't even hit the ground he had been so gentle with it. He looked so offended, but we ran over and started petting him, and he looked much happier. He never bothered again.

peardy
    i used to have a pomeranian and when we first got him and our cat was in heat they had sex! literally....it was funny at first because it seemed harmless, it didnt seem like they'd actually be able to do it! and the pup was so young....only problem was the cat got really sick!

Mandy
    Well... I have 2 cats which is a MAJOR down grade from what i had which was 22 catsanyways... i have always had strange acting animals i think its cuz of me lol... My 2 cats *Piggy* and *Wicket* where clothes and shoes, LOVE fruits and veggies over meat and cheese. They talk to me as tho i understand what there saying and since they are brothers they have always played together. Wicket is the oldest and he used to push his brother in the toilet as a kitten but not any more since piggy is so chubby now lol (last time he got stuck and his brother took off hiding lol) but now they use my upstairs as there run way at 2am every morning and wicket makes piggy chase him until he gets to the end of the hall way (note: upstairs is all hard wood floors so its slippery) then when piggy runs up behind him wicket will duck his head and piggy will go FLYING down the stairs lol its SOOO funny to watch them... well sometimes not at 2am cuz they normally end up on my head or under my blankets cuz they have there own little pillow and stuff animal... its crazy its like having two 4 yr olds in the house... its great

Shell
    One afternoon my donkey got bored so he picked up a stick in his mouth. Mr. Donk started running from horse to horse and poking them in the rumps. He figuired out that this totally annoyed them to death so he kept doing it. The stick bored him by the next week so now he goes around with the big rubber feed pans and spanks the horses to make them run. I swear that you can tell he is laughing on the inside and just pleased with himself.