Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    force f

I just met this girl and were talking alot, how

should i act around here, tough? Funny? Smart? kinda confused? Shes a cheerleader for our team and i play football, but im a real fun guy so should i act like tough or ..

Mateus Reis
    Call her.

iamthemodernmodelofammg
    Girls like guys that act like jerks. Oh it is true. It will be effective at your age, if you plan to find a good wife this won't work though. It all comes down to you want what you can't have.

BLB
    Don't force anything. Just be who you are and don't attempt to be something you're not. Remember, people who act tough usually aren't, and it shows. If you are natually tough, smart, or funny, it'll come through.

Matt
    There are a few things to know. First, many will say be a jerk. Women don't like jerks. They like men who are confident, will stand up for themselves, and won't put up with their crap (if it's really crap).So, be yourself. If the situations calls for being funny then be funny. If it calls for brains then use them. If the situation calls for being tough, then be tough (but do it in a good way).At the same time, if the situation calls for you to kiss her then do it, don't hesitate. If the situation calls for you to ask her out, then do that and don't hesitate.Just be yourself and be a man.

nena86
    just be your true self some girl like that from a guy and also be honest,truthful and kind to her and then she would notice how you are

lakegirl2006
    well if she likes you when you talk then act the same way around her i know i hate when i talk to a guy on the phone and love him but when i meet him and he tries to act a different way it is such a turn off! so in other words just be yourself and if she doesn't like you then she's not right for you!

cokebottle1987
    Funny but not so much cuz u mind end up being just a friend type.Try to be yourself though just let yourself go show her who you really are thereĀ“s no need to act.