Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Religious views for facebook? Funny ideas?

Im agnostic, but I can't put that down as religious views, as my parents have a facebook and would flip out. It used to be "music is my religion" -- jimi hendrix, and "Lighthouses are more helpful than churches." Benjamin Franklin, but I want something new. maybe a quote or something that isnt too obvious about not being christian, but still doesnt suggest that I am. I dont know :P

my mom *made* me add her. it sucks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're worried about what your parents will say about your religious choice, just set the privacy of that aspect to the most secure (friends only) and be sure not to let your parents (or someone who'd rat you out to them) in that group (ie: don't friend your parents).

I kinda like to keep my Facebook life separate from my parents.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting....

the same goes to me,.. tough my mom is already in the list of my friend.. but actually I don't care what will my mom say..

mine actually write "Dear Jesus, Allah, Budha or I might call you JOE!!" in my Religious View.. I change a little bit the words but actually quoted this from one of Bon Jovi's song "Save a prayer"...

which means, I don't care about the religion,.. to me it's still the same... cause , maybe I only believe in Karma...

so, maybe you can try something to write "Whatever/Whoever it makes me smile..." it could be any words... but try to make a funny words, so it'll sounds fun & interesting...