My cat, Raven, is a 2 and a half year old large black female. She is spayed BTW. We got a second kitten, a hyper, cuddly 8 month old tom named Waffles. At the begining she would fear him and hiss and never go up to us. Now she will sit with him and stuff but she isn't acting the same. Raven ahs always been a cool, laidback sort of cat. She loved to play but she never jumped in your lap or rubbed on you. Now, she is always nervous. She watched Waffles every move and just isn't herself. She lets Waffles eat her food, take her toys and use her litterbox. Another thing too, Waffles is a total brat to her. He is always jumping on her head and they start to attack. He got a scratch on his nose and he still does it and it worries me. Most of the time it is playful but once in a blue moon its kind of violent. We got Waffles around 3 months ago. What else is strange, my mother said one night while she was on the phone Raven meowed loudly and leaped in my Mom's lap and shoved her head against her arm and fell asleep. This is very strange. Raven is not a lap cat, more like a laid back panther. We are pretty sure she is just jealous and wants attention but still. She will not even play when I give her a toy fish and sometimes she chases after her toy balls but it makes me sad she isnt the same. She doesn't even act like a cat (Well, she never did.) but now she is rubbing on things more which is weird. Whats up with her and what can I do to help her get back to normal? PLEASE????!?!! ykwim