Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pleas help! I need a funny short story idea?

ok my class read this gay story about a girl and a guy. And my teacher put us in groups, and told us to think of a sequel. And then perform it as a drama or play in front of the class. the first story was about a girl who spends too much time in the chat room and always talks with some guy she does not know. But it turns out all along that the guy is the popular guy at school who she has a crush on. Well I have no idea what to do. I want it to be sort of funny and not all romance mushy gushy. Any way I can make that first story into something silly and funny yet good enough to have a story line. and please remember that I'm performing this in front of my whole class!!! Thank you soo much for answering it helps a lot. All I really need is the first sentance or the plot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    first have your whole group get naked. then lather youselves with a mixture of baby oil and peanut butter. have everyone stand on each others shoulders, and...

Downloads
    Uploads
    she decides to send him a message on the chat to meet her. so she goes to the meeeting place and she sees him and is like "are you (whatever his chat name was)" but of course she already knows he's the guy. he looks at her for a moment then says "nope you must be looking for someone else" and looks away from her with disgust

Downloads
    Uploads
    do it on the 2 people meet and the dude runs off idk lol

sounds like that one movie i think its called a Cinderella Story idk i think it starts Hilary Duff

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, so the name name she uses in the chat is the same as a teacher who's not that hot but he thinks that all these looks that the teacher gives him is because she knows it is him on the other side and he tries to turn her away but she keeps typing, until everything is blown up in front of the principal when he decides is time to tell it publicly in the cafeteria in front of everyone when the principal is walking by and the girl hears everything and tells him everything and gets him off with the principal and the teacher and all goes back to normal and the relationship starts.