We went to prom together in May I went with his friend as friends and he went with a girl as friends
Now he works with me and he is really nice and he acts shy and I think he's cute
We talked on Facebook and I got his number
When we text he will have a lot of smiley faces and ! and ? and sometimes texts 2 or 3 texts at a time
I asked him out on a first date he said yes and we had fun, then a few days later he bought me chocolate!
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
On our second date Monday, he got me a Christmas gift of a 3d like picture of my favorite animal in a frame and it's just awesome and he asked to hold my hand and then we went back to his house to watch movies and cuddled lol!
lol anyway he texts me he misses me and says how he wants to hold my hand and can't wait to see me again.
I worked yesterday and he left cookies for me in the office and for anyone else who worked on Christmas.
He is a really good guy and my best friend told him we need to go on a double date and she said to him "She is an amazing girl, if you hurt her, you know your brother and my fiancé are good friends and it will come back to you" and he said "I know she is amazing and I don't plan on it."
and my other friend always asks him how our dates are and is embarrassing me haha

I want him to ask me out and yesterday he asked me again what my favorite colors were and I asked why and he said "Cause I want to!!" and tomorrow he is taking me to his neighbors party and he texted me this morning and we talked and he hasn't texted me back all day D:<
lol anyway yes.. I want him to ask me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrr!!!!
do you think he will??
Thank you!!!!!!!!!! :3