replies to my messages :/? Ok so let me tell u guys about this girl and how our relationship is. Our relationship is weird. I've known of her since 7th grade and we've made eye contact a lot of times.. and I mean a lot of times all till 10th grade. We have had atleast 1 class together since 8th grade. We would make eye contact a lot through the years. And we never talk to each other. I've made her laugh a few times but we never really talk to each other. It was through the class how I made her laugh. And I've added heron facebook and have tried to message her she would never reply and ive tried again asking her a question but no answer. And this year I got expelled from school and I went to a school game and we made eye contact again then I saw her at the mall and I waved at her but she just looked at me. And on Christmas I messaged her merry Christmas but no answer. And each time I messaged her she did get on later or a different day but no reply. So what I'm wondering does she like me? we make eye contact alot