Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aquarius Sense of Humor??????

Im an Aquarius and Ive noticed that I mostly have a Dark Sense of Humor and sometimes a sarcastic intellectual / smart ass sense of humor....Is that true of About all of Aquariuses......Silly Humor doesntgo well it me.....I find it too stupid.....What does this say about me???

Junior Member loving_libra_lady's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aquarius is an air sign so that means you are very intellectual so sarcasm is your type of humor since you have to be smart to get the joke and to create it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i enjoy a dark sense of humor as well, i have it and so does my girlfriend

The only Aquarius in our charts are in Venus (I am a Capricorn Man, and she is a Pisces Woman)

I did know 2 aquarian girls. You first have the intellectual type, smart, airy, sarcastic, dark

then you have the other who was silly, kinda airheaded, droll, APPEARED oblivious, and well more light in nature (as compared to dark)

Im thinking that this may be due to the fact they could very well have different natal charts, that explains the difference in behavior.

Or that may be just that there are a few different types of Aquarius depending on the week in that sign they were born in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well when you said dark sense of humor it rang a bell in me. i know what you mean. stupid slap stick comedy usually doesnt work well for aquarius. we are more of the "a bomb exploded and turned a crowd of people into mushroom soup" type of humor. lol pretty lame example but still

Downloads
    Uploads
    nah, there are some dumb aquarians also whose jokes are all over the place. my aquarian boyfriend is just like you. he has a dark sense of humor which i always enjoy cuz i am the intellectual type.

-capricorn