Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Unregistered
    My two little bros (11 and 12) don't usually do wedgies and i (15) decided to introduce them to it. While they were playing on their playstation, i sneaked up behind them and grabbed their briefs and yanked up. They both yelled and asked what the hell i was doing. I told them it was a wedgie and walked off. Later on when i was texting my gfriend they sneaked into MY room and grabbed my boxers and returned the favour. I told them to get out my room but then my big sis (17) came in with some duct tape. They all pounced on me and began to tie my hands behind my back. They then pantsed me as well as my boxers and forced a pair of tighty whities onto me. I never thought they would ever do something like this and was completely shocked. My sis left and said "he's all yours". My bros smiled and lifted me up by the tighty whities and marched me off to the garden. They ran a rope through the leg holes and threw it over a branch of our tree. They heaved until i was 3 feet off the ground and tied my weights to the other end of the rope. They left me there for half an hour.

When they came back i was in pain but i was kinda enjoying it though i never thought i would. They saw i was hard and brought me down. They gave me an atomic wedgie and tied my feet together. They then left me in my room like that for what seemed like hours. My sis came in and said "well, they certainly got you good". I didn't tell our parents who were out and now they often get me in jock locks and other wedgies i can't get out of. I will get them back one day, but i suppose it serves me right...

Unregistered
    Me and my best mate, Charlie, both recently tried briefs again as we both liked the idea of them. On the second day of wearing briefs, he came to me and asked if i like my briefs and i said yeah. He then grabbed the back of the waistband and yanked. He said i would get lots of these if i carried on wearing them, but i said i didn't care. I gave him a wedgie back so we would be even. He then turned and kneed me in the stomach and i doubled over and he gave my briefs another yank. My brother then chose that moment to walk past, and saw my briefs in the air. He walked over and took over. He lifted me up and hung me on a coat hook in the hallway. He said i wasn't to move or i would pay. I kinda liked it (weirdly enough) so i think i'll like wearing briefs

Unregistered
    Me (15) and my brother Aaron (16) are really good friends, even though we're brothers, and we decided it would be funny to have a massive sleepover thing and do dares. Now, he knows i kinda like briefs but none of my friends know. So when all my friends arrived and my parents went out so we could have some fun, we broke out a few cans of shandy (my mum would have found out if i had actual alcohol in the house and gone mental, so i wasn't risking it). After a little while, the dares began, including people doing funny dances in just their boxers (it was only guys there) and then it came to my turn. My bro dared me to put some briefs on and stay in just them for the rest of the night. I said no, but he said i had better do as he says, so i went out and came back in wearing just a pair of black and red briefs. He said "oh, not the white ones" and laughed. I went to sit down, all my friends got up and jumped on me. They pulled handcuffs from somewhere, and i knew what was coming. My hands were cuffed in front of me, and they then put me in a jock lock wedgie. They then tickled me cause i'm real ticklish and i was wriggling and pulling the wedgie further in. They then left me for about an hour and came back with drinks and food. I said "ok very funny, can you let me out now" so they did and then just hung me from my briefs on the back of my bedroom door, and cuffed my feet as well. They left me there for the whole night, and luckily my parents didn't come in. They let me down in the morning but said i had to wear briefs for the rest of the day. I put a fresh pair on and it felt so awkward having all my friends knowing what underwear i had on

Unregistered
    Me and my brother sometimes give each other little wedgies as jokes, we both wear boxer-briefs but then one day we were daring each other for the next day. I dared him to pull his pants down at the girls and he accepted. He told me to wear tighty whities to gym the next day; he had accepted so i thought i should too. When it got to gym last, i was sh*t worried, but i managed to get through without any more than points and giggles. I went to find my bro to say it had been fine, and then two people jumped out on me in the corridor (it turns out they were my brother's mates) and dragged me to the bathrooms. They used my tie to tie my hands behind my back and hung me on the back of a cubicle door, locked it, and climbed out. It about an hour of shouting to get one of my friends to come in and rescue me. He also gave me a melvin for good measure. I am never doing that again...

Unregistered
    Im Jamie I was 10 at the time I went to my Aunt Nikie and Uncle James house as soon as they went to sleep my 5 cousins dragged me into my cousin Taylors room 11 and they all pulled my pink panties over my head my cousin Brian 12 and my Cousin Jaden 12 held me down as James jr 10 Taylor and Emily 9 started spanking me when my butt was nice and red the hung me on a built in coat hook and spanked me some more then they started bouncing me up and down and left me for like 30 minutes they came back and let me down i ran into the spare room and was out like a light I woke up to screaming I walked into to the living to seeing my cousins getting there bare bottoms paddled by my aunt Nikki when she was done she told the reason shed spanked them was beacause she saw what they did to me on film she said they have cameras roleing in every room exept the bathroom i then went to all my cousins rooms and started clowning them but Brian said he was gonna spank me in the bathroom if i didnt shut up he said if i told hed have everyone else back him up so i stopped teasing him and went into the living room to watch tv

Unregistered
    My girlfriend and i (both 17) have been together for long, but she doesn't know i sometimes wear briefs as well as my boxers. Well, i decided to tell her the other day and she said she wasn't bothered, and i was so relieved. When we next met up at her house, we started smooching and stuff, when i felt her reach down the back of my jeans. She then gave me a massive wedgie to my shoulder blades. I got hard and was so embarrassed, i tried to wedgie her but she moved, still holding my briefs, and pulled harder. They would not rip, so she told me to stay still, let her get it over my head and she would let me go. I did and it hurt so bad, and then she snapped it onto my forehead. I pulled it off, and we both laughed and carried on smooching

Unregistered
    I changed from tight boxers to briefs last week and i was admiring myself in my bedroom mirror to see if i liked them or not when my bro just walks in without knocking. He says "why are you wearing briefs, do you want a wedgie or something?" i didn't know what one was, so i asked "what's a wedgie". He said it wasn't anything bad, and asked if i wanted him to show me what one was. I said yeah and told me to close my eyes. I was a little suspicious, but i went along with it. I then felt him grabbing my new white briefs and pulled them up. It felt really weird, but i sort of liked it. He saw i was grinning asked if i was enjoying it. I said i kinda liked the feeling. So i let him duct tape my hands to the legholes and he hung me from a coat hanger. He came back an hour later with some more duct tape. He then pulled the briefs up and over my head and taped it there. He then taped my feet together. This was when i started to feel a little uncomfortable, but i couldn't stop myself from getting hard. He saw and decided to just leave me there for quite a while. When he was back, he let me go and said he would do the same tomorrow unless i wore boxers. I stayed wearing briefs and he did it again. It's now become i kind of routine.

Unregistered
    Hi Everyone. I know what you're all thinking, oh yay, another fake story. But no.
    Me and my boyfriend, I'll call him Daniel to keep things simple. (he has a pretty long name, typing it everytime would get on my nerves) were walking hand in hand down the path towards the local path. As we were walking, we were talking about things we enjoyed, like food types etc, not much that special, well anyway. Dan turned to me, and asked me if there was anything in particular I 'liked', which my answer was of course wedgies.
    He quickly grabbed my arm, and dragged me down the road to where his house is.
    We started making out, and things got a little passionate, so as we were laying there on his sofa, his hands reached down my jeans and i felt a slight tug on my waistband. Before i could speak, he yanked the band as hard as he can, making me wince. Instinctively I returned the favour, and we were both locked in huge wedgies. Of course, he's stronger than me, so he pulled tighter, and i had to let go.
    He flipped me onto my stomach, and grabbed my leg holes, pulling my briefs higher and higher till they were almost at bra level. My but hurt so much at this point, so he flipped me once more, and i felt hands run down my front. The tug on the front was short and sharp, which i did not expect one bit!
    I was flipped again, and my waistband pulled higher and higher until i had to beg him to drop me.
    We carried on until his parents came home, occasionally taking quick pulls at eachother, just to carry the cheeky nature on for a little more

Unregistered

Gun CHILD ABUSE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was babysitting my 2 younger sisters and I decided to play a game I told them
    "Go get all your underwear!"
    After they got thier underwear I told them the rules of the game.
    "You have to give each other a wedgie and who ever gives the best wedgie gets my help to give millions of wedgies to the loser!"
    Quin was 7 and Bella was 11 so I knew who would win!
    Quin tried to give Bella a wedgie but she was way too weak so Bella grabbed her Dora The Explorer panties and gave it a good yank!
    "Bella wins!"I yelled
    "NOOOOO!"yelled Quin.
    We had millions of panties to we firstly held her down and gave her a big good yank, it was right up her but! We did a merlin wedgie (when you pull it over thier heads) untill her panties broke.
    I got a tennis ball and stuck it up her butt and got a sweeping brush and rolled it all about untill her butt was red raw.Me and Bella then wanted a TV break so we gave Quin a merlin and used her as a footstool, everytime she lowered I spanked her hard on the butt, we had a TV break for 45 mins. We then had a g8 idea, I gave Quin a big wedgie and duck taped her to the floor, me and Bella then went out and got mud, worms, dirt, sharp eggshells and moldy milk, we put it down Quins panties and then put sugar down so that the worms would eat it and squirm about, Quin whimpered and we laughed, we have her a squeaky clean so that all the stuff would mix (this is when one person goes at the back and one at the frnt and they pull rapidly) Quin then started crying when the panties broke because we done it so hard.
    We then went to the tree outside and hung Quin by the back of her undies then the front, we did this so many times we were only left with 10 pairs, we took another TV break for 10 mins then we dragged Quin to the bathroom by her panties and gave her a head swirly, holding her by her panties, she opened her mouth and drank pee, we laughed so hard, we then gave her a hanging wedgie on the shower a few times and we were lrft with one pair, me and Bella yanked it up high and made her run on the treadmill, every time she got close to the bottom I spanked her, she eventually fell and her panties broke. It was so funny!
    BEAT THAT!
    Thats so mean! U and bella are bitches for doing that to poor quin! Thats child abuse! U and ur little bitch bella should be rotting in hell and sent to jail for a lifetime sentence!

Unregistered

Girlfriend wedgie humiliation

At school my girlfriend always tells all these bigger guys to give me wedgie. They grab me and pull my underwear out of my pants, my girlfriend always giggles she will say "See, he still wears tighty whities!" then she laughs the whole time. one of the guys will ask her if she wants to try and she will tug the waistband of my briefs as she giggles. she says its okay and that she's just doing it for fun. When we make out she sometimes gives me wedgies and laughs. its so embarrassing i say "baby please stop" but she does it even more. Every chance she gets. In front of other girls too. She calls me over to a group of girls and yanks the front part of my bries up so you can see the white fabric all her friends laugh and join in. The pull them up in the back. the others strip me down to nothing but tighty whities

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast