ISAIAH 57:14 SAYS, 14And it will be said, "Build up, build up, prepare the way, Remove every obstacle out of the way of My people." 15For thus says the high and exalted One Who lives forever, whose name is Holy, "I dwell on a high and holy place, And also with the contrite and lowly of spirit In order to revive the spirit of the lowly And to revive the heart of the contrite.… We have a responsibility as blood bought believer to bring lost souls to Christ. Someone stood in the gap for us. Let us do the same for someone else. Psalms 51 says create in me a clean heart O God and renew a right spirit in me.1 corinthians 8:8-9 says, …8But food will not commend us to God; we are neither the worse if we do not eat, nor the better if we do eat. 9But take care that this liberty of yours does not somehow become a stumbling block to the weak. 10For if someone sees you, who have knowledge, dining in an idol's temple, will not his conscience, if he is weak, be strengthened to eat things sacrificed to idols?…Isaiah 62:10Pass through, pass through the gates! Prepare the way for the people. Build up, build up the highway! Remove the stones. Raise a banner for the nations.*

More...