Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate Truffle [Chocolate Bytes: For the Love of Chocolate]

I found a pack of Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate Truffles at the store checkout the other day. Each pack is 1.3 ounces and has five truffles inside.
    They’re packed into a triangular cardboard tube inside the foil wrapper.
    These are slightly bigger than a regular Kiss and a bit of a broader base to accommodate the truffle filling.
    I don’t know why I was expecting more than what I got, taste-wise. I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Kisses though I know they’re far from good chocolate. Maybe the “truffle” in the name made me think it’d be a little more decadent and a little more rich than a regular Kiss. Which they really weren’t. The middle was a bit creamier but the overall taste comes from the regular outer chocolate which is plain old waxy Hershey’s. Save your money!
    Tags: Chocolate, Chocolate Pictures, Chocolate Review, Chocolate-Products, hershey's kisses chocolate truffles, hershey-kisses, hersheysShare This
    </img>

</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
    </img>

Unregistered
    I agree, Hershey's is very greedy! have you looked at the weight of the pot of gold? they started out at a pound 454 grams and year by year charged more and put less chocolates in the same size box they are now getting away with 283 to 246 grams and charge more!

GREEDY GREEDY GREEDY COMPANY!!!!

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT!!!