Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I bought Pioneer DXT-2369UB Complete Car audio system and what is the remote

control for? It came with a remote but nothing about it in the manual, online or anywhere and it doesnt work the car stereo at all.
    Any help is appreciated pioneer website is no help either

PIONEER STEREO DXT 2266UB complete car stereo system installed and working fine, but what is the remote control used for? I clicked on it's buttons and it does nothing in my 2000 Ford Taurus. How do I get my remote to control the car stereo?

Downloads
    Uploads
    to run the head unit. elad eins your a dumb azz you got a long way to go.

Unregistered
    charles you are such a rude ass shithead. Karma is a bitch, good luck in life you will need it

Unregistered
    the dxt2369ub complete kit should have 2 6x9s 2 door speakers and the deck mine didnt come with a remote i think they are cheap pioneer decks thats why they threw it in with the speakers. i just bought the kit for the spkrs caz regular the doors and 6x9s would be over 100 and the kit was only 85! but to answer your question i beileve htey just threw that kit together with low level pioneer stuff and a remote ended up in your box. mine or my buddys didnt come with one? but also all pioneer remotes should work with any pioneer deck jsut like sony stuff. your remote should control your deck all i buy is pioneer n ive had the same remote for years n have been using it with every deck i get

Unregistered
    to add to the last comment, yes the remote should work with all Pioneer systems IF it has an IR sensor on the face of the deck. Try to find the IR sensor, so if there is no sensor, duh no brainer, the remote won't work. Best of luck.

Unregistered
    how do you set the time on that model

Unregistered
    I just bought a GMC Jimmy with one of the CD players in it and i was really suprised that it is so cheap because it works awesome. By the way thanks for the info on the remote i didn't have a clue that you could use the same remote for any other pioneer deck because i still have the one that went to my deck that was stolen so i'm gona dig it out and try it out!!