Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

High quality vehicle speakers, what is the best brand/ model?

Hey guys. Another totally random question. I was thinking of investing some money into my car with subwoofers and all that teenage stuff. but right now, I want high quality (if possible, the BEST quality) speakers. I want the music to be... as pure as possible. Free of that staticy kinda sound. Just wanted to know. Any ideas for speakers or radios themselves? Thanks guys.

~Tank

No. not into all that bassnuke stuff. I want the feel the rhythm, not my car interior flying around.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It all comes down to prefference.. just like some people will prefer ford, dodge, chevy.. or so on.. I think you get my point. When it comes to car audio, it is the exact same thing. Different people will prefer different brands and models. It also depends on how much you want to spend. I would reccommend 6.5" alpine type x speakers for the front. If your front speaker hole is not a 6.5" you can get a fitting ring that will allow you to fit the 6.5's in that slot. Alpine type x had two series.. ref series and pro series.. the pro of course being the higher quality.. don't be surprised if 1 pair would cost you $500-$600 (price may vary depending on where you purchase) Some people might even tell you to install 6.5's in the back even though the typical size is 6"x9" in the back. Some people would tell you its a good idea, and some people would tell you you're nuts. I've already told you about the price for the type x's. I would only reccomend you doing 6.5's in the back if you have some kind of subwoofer system going. Otherwise I would say stick with the 6x9's and go with alpine type r.. these will cost you around $200 depending on where you buy them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol, what's the point? you will raise the volume for the whole world too hear and the only thing you will hear is the bass XD