I know that no one can diagnose me over the internet and all that, but i'm just interested in hearing your opinions on this.
So, i'm typically a happy person, though i can be moody. But i'm usually pretty positive and don't normally dwell on things. That is, until i went to the library the other day.
A guy 15 years older than me was hitting on me (Im in my early teens, add 15 to that and he's in his 30's) telling me i was pretty and that i should leave with him and then meet up with him by the trees/river. He was talking in a seductive voice with a threatening edge to it...I was terrified the whole time.
That night (after i got a bit of help in keeping him away from me) i just sat on my bed replaying the whole scene in my mind, i felt numb, didn't enjoy the stuff i used to spend hours doing. I couldn't sleep that night because every time i'd close my eyes i'd see him raping or killing me. Same reason why i can't sleep tonight (I tried to sleep but i kept waking up after i saw him...) I don't trust people as much anymore, or myself, i feel like i'm waiting for something bad to happen and i feel a need to be prepared for it. I flinch when i hear his name and his favorite band. I don't feel safe around guys anymore (i even feel odd around guys in my family) in the stores i walk while looking at the floor, and I try to avoid walking near guys, and if I pass one i'll speed walk past them and avoid eye contact. I feel numb inside, like i have a hard time showing and feeling emotions. If i think of him i'll start crying, and i also have outbursts of anger and irratibility. The next morning (Yesterday) i could hardly shower because i kept hearing his voice repeating some of the things he was saying, and i felt like he was about to jump out of nowhere and hurt me. I can't even walk to the car on my driveway from my house without feeling afraid. And I can hardly walk through a parking lot without feeling scared, feeling like someone's going to hurt me. I can't trust people, or even me. I also feel like i'm missing something about what happened.....I also have 'flashbacks' like i see/feel like its happening all over again...
My mom has a meeting tomorrow across the street from the mall. She told me that i should go to the mall alone for an hour while she's at the meeting. I'm way too scared to do that. If someone tries to hurt me at the library, who knows what could happen at the mall. There's way too many guys, and he could be among them. I can't risk it.

What does this sound like to you? Someone told me it sounds like PTSD, but i dont know...
All this started after the 'encounter' at the library