Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeast Infection advice?

So. In August I went to the doctor and they diagnosed me with a yeast infection without doing any tests. I took a pill and used cream for two weeks and it went away. After my period it came back again. I tried using the cream again, because my mother told me to, and it didn't help that much.

I went to the doctor again, saw someone different, but they still didn't do swabs or anything, just went by what they saw. Diagnosed me with a yeast infection again. She gave me three days worth of pills instead of one day and told me to use the cream again.

The itching is almost completely gone. I think it might just be because I'm thinking about it. I went to my horseback riding lesson on Wednesday and it was painful afterwards. Is this normal? Should I go to the doctor, or maybe wait a few days and go to the doctor and ask for a test? Use an over the counter test? I'm a virgin, by the way. I've been on antibiotic for acne, which I just stopped. I think that probably had a lot to do with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    read below about yeast infection