Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yasmin..please help me, i dont know what to do anymore...?

i'm on my third month of yasmin (first time trying, havent taken bc before)..and since about march/april i've been fighting with my boyfriend almost everday about the stupidiest things..i feel like i'm not even in love with him anymore...i feel less social, i get headaches almost every day, stomach aches, i had a bladder infection, and then the fighting with my bf stopped for awhile and it started again and we're on a break now..i've been with him for almost a year and we've never gone through stuff like this before, im scared of actually waking up and thinking that im not in love with him anymore....and i just dont kno if this is something with us or if this is caused by yasmin and i should get off of it? if anyone has experienced the same things..please give me some advice... im at the point where i just dont know what to do with myself anymore...

Unregistered
    Why don't you just get off the pill for another three months, if you think that's how long it took for the pill to take effect on you in the beginning? Just to see how things will pan out. Good luck!
    May the Love be with you!