Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would like your opinion?

Okay so I have pain when I have sex? I pee about 3- 5 times an hour, very abnormal. I have been starving for the passed two weeks, I just cant get full? If I dont eat i feel sick, if i do it I feel 10 times worse and have been vomiting. Nothing I mean nothing sounds good to eat, not even normal stuff that usually crave...like chocolate or ice cream. I have had lack of normal (when I say normal since I started 4 almost 5 years ago) sign of period. My boobs are swollen and sore.Sleep, all night and nap about 3 times a day... been so tired I just can't catch up? Today I have had vibrating in my pubic area?

YES-- I am sexually active. No, I don't think I am pregnant. My boyfriend confronted me? I told him I highly doubt it? I mean I use my birth control on time and faithfully, never missed a pill in 8 months!

What else could this be? Am I too concerned? Should I just let nature take its course?

Downloads
    Uploads
    honestly.. almost every symptom that you have is also one of pregnancy.. you should take a test.

Baby Girl
    Even taking the pill on time every time doesn't make it 100% effective. You seem to have a few pregnancy symptoms so i would test just for yours and your boyfriends peace of mind...