Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wisdon teeth problems!!!?

I just got my wisdom teeth out like thursday and it is now monday...my problem is, last night like i had horrible pain and i am still on pain meds but it was almost unbearable! I also have these like bumps or bubbles that have formed on the inside of my cheek, i know that there are blood clots that form over the hole but is it suppose to be on my cheek? also how long am i suppose to wait till i eat regular foods, i have still been eating soft foods like pudding and jello and oatmeal. But how long do i wait to eat normal foods?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wisdom teeth are third molars that usually appear between the ages of 16 and 24 (although they may appear when older, younger, or may not appear at all). They are commonly extracted when they affect other teeth—this impaction is colloquially known as "coming in sideways." Most people have four wisdom teeth, but it is possible to have more or fewer.

A wisdom tooth is extracted to correct an actual problem or to prevent problems that may come up in the future. Wisdom teeth are extracted for two general reasons: either the wisdom teeth have already become impacted, or the wisdom teeth could potentially become problematic if not extracted.

There are several problems that can manifest themselves after the extraction(s) have been completed. Some of these problems are unavoidable and natural, while others are under the control of the patient. The suggestions contained in the sections below are general guidelines that a patient will be expected to abide by, but the patient should follow all directions that are given by the surgeon in addition to the following guidelines. Above all, the patient must not disregard the given instructions; doing so is extremely dangerous and could result in any number of problems ranging in severity from being merely inconvenient (dry socket) to potentially life-threatening (serious infection of the extraction sites).-

Downloads
    Uploads
    You will know when it is OK to eat normal food. When it no longer hurts to eat normal food, that's when it's OK.

For the other information, nobody on here truly knows your case. Call your doctor ASAP about the cheek thing, only they can know for sure what's up with you. You should trust that over random people on this site.