Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

will these side effects of smoking weed ever go away?!?

ok so last saturday i smoked weed for the first time ever... i had waaaayyy to much and i kind of remember what happend.all i know is that i had to lay down cuz i would have almost passed out... and i keep seeing everything in the future and it freaked me out (i know it sounds weird but i really saw things in the future). ok so basically now wednesday 4 days later im still feeling dizzy and im questioning my actions. like when i walk up the stairs i don't feel like i ACTUALLY am doing that its weird everything just kind of feels like im in a dream . and right now when i m writing this i feel like im not actually doing it. but i also think im just being wayy to paranoid i mean who actually thinks what they are doing like when ur in the shower do u seriously think AM I IN THE SHOWER?! its weird i know... please helps me and also sunday and monday were wayy worse im feeling better but stil not great and i used to space out on everyting now i dont do that so offten anymore.. will i stay like this forever? please i dont know why this is happending to me.. i dont know anyone who had to go through this.. is this normal?! will it go away?!

and i promise i will NEVER EVER smoke again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lmfao dude haha wow good shit there bud.Yea it will go away everbody gets like the first time you just got f uped and dont quit for that reason smoking pot is like smoking a cigarette youll get use to it!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You've killed millions of brain cells, that's why you feel that way.

Give it more time to regain new brain cells and you'll feel back to your normal self.