Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Navajo Spirit

Will I lose weight doing this for 18 minutes everyday?

I (very recently) started taking my 2 year old son and 6 month old daughter for walks in our double stoller which is a little heavy (25 lbs?). My daughter sits in her carseat facing me and my son sits up front. We go down our dirt road to the end and back, it takes me roughly 18 minutes to push them down and back up (it's a slight incline coming back). I weigh 158 lbs and i'm out of shape so I'm usually out of breath and a little sweaty by the time we get back home. If I do this everyday or at least 5 times a week, does it count? Will I lose weight? My cholesterol is high and I'm small boned so my doctor recommended to lose weight but I dislike exercising!

Downloads
    Uploads
    u will not lose anything during 18 min. i bet when u come back u gobble all that potatoe chips and other filth in double size cos u have an excuse now - u pushe a stroller for 18 min. and what kind of walk is it anyway - 18 min? what re u crazy? 2 hours is a minimum for little kids