i already lost 100 of pounds and am 50 pounds away form being heathy normale range even thoe i look smaller then that.... but anywho will working out my abs every day and dancing every day help me tone up and build and let me still lose the fat that is hidden my true form? my exercise plan normaly

One Hour Dancing{did it for two years}
One Hour Of TieCi/Yoga/Streatches

soo thats been two hours every day for two years and i was almost 400 pounds and now i am 250 soo i wanna lose 50 more

and i wanna start tonning up the skin i have loose that as not all retracted like the rest and also help build a better stronger stomic soo i need to know if taking out the other exercises i do for a hour and then useing the ab rocket for a hour instand and Keep my danceing to a hour will my Body Still Lose The FAt...

i eat very Good.. I Am A Vegan have been and never will go back to meats.... soo yeah
no rude comments and no saying omg you cant do that much stuff its bad hell i did it soo no saying it and dont say your gonna kill your self by doing this and that dont say it cuase my doc and the professionals know all i been doing ...