Salaam (peace), hey everyone!!!!!
ok.....starting from like 2 or 3 years ago...not everytime i sleep, but jus everynow and then i would go to sleep and they all of a sudden i wud wake up, but not be able to move,like i could hear everything (tv, ppl talking, dogs jumping of my bed...everything).....but i cud not move my eyes, fingers, toungue, nothing, and sometimes my breathing would beocme short and hard, but i think thats was cuz of fear.
well about two weeks ago, this started happpening more then everynow and then, its almost everynight....and 2 or 3 days ago i was able to actually move my eyes, and the night before last....i was actually able giv a small scream, but it was barely audible. and just two hours ago i found out that i can move my finger, cuz my dog was laying next to me and when it happened i just sat like that and didn't know wat to do and i tried to move everythng but nothing would move, then i tried my finger again and again, till i cud move it to grab my dogs fur and wake her up, she jus rolled over and looked at me and went back to sleep though lol.
last night when this happened i heard my mom tell me to get ready for school and i had jus frozen like 1 min. before that, then i heard another voice say "why do i hav to get up, shes the one that has to go to school" i thought this was my bro cuz he graduated last year from highschool, but the voice sounded exactly like mine, it scared the living crap out of me, then i started to try to scream cuz i was scared and nothing came out but little mumbles and stuff that i think only i cud hear. when i finally became un frozen i looked at the clock and it was only 3 in the morning and everyone was sleeping.
so now i think i'm hullucinating in my sleep or something, and quite frankly i'm frightened and its early morning here but i'm not going to sleep again, cuz i'm scared that one day i'll be frozen like that during a fire, or something like that and i wnt be able to get myself or my animals out my room in time.
this used to happen to my mum, but only for like two months, its been for me for like 2 or 3 years and i'm just going crzy over i keep waking in the middle of the night, not being able to sleep going to school tired.......ahhhhhhhhh can someone please tell me wats going on....am i crzy? i jus dnt know wat to do.....i think i'm crzy because i thought that maybe i was jus dreaming of me freezing like this, but i'm not because i woke up and stared at my wall and clock for like 6 or 7 minutes until i was un frozen then i got up and got on here.....but that was another nite, everytime this happens i watch tv or get on the computer......*sigh*
i'm 16 if thats needed for any info....welll thanks for your hell in advance....

Peace.Love.Cookies to everyone! (lol)
Well thanks for you HELP (not hell) in advance
sorry!