Ok I asked this question a couple times... I was in fear of being pregnant... but today i got my period... its slightly heavy so i doubt if pregnancy is the reason.... My breast has been really swollen for a couple weeks now... I mean really... LIke normally while im PMSing... they swell up... then they go back down... but lately they became swoll and stayed that way.... they fill like water balloons.... My nipples were hurting me... so i decided to look at them whil in the mirror... I squeezed the left one and a tiny bit of clear fluid began to come out... i did the right and tiny bit came out of that one too.... this one looked sort of cloudy though.... my breast are still very swollen.... .... Back in december i had a depo shot... i bled for 3 months straight... i didnt go back forthe second shot... and bled for four months straight so all together i bled for 7 months straight... I just stopped bleeding in june.... could all this be linked to the depo shot

and i did inform my doctor about the contious bleeding... they didnt prescribe with anything to stop it...